This video shows you how to ensure that your PI requests are returned to you in a timely manner.
Topics covered include:
- How to choose the best system for you: electronic or paper
- Determining the best person to send your request to
- Setting deadlines that people will actually respond to
- The “technique of progressive annoyance” that helps get those reviews back on time
- The role of the Trauma Medical Director in this process
- How to develop a foolproof to-do list system so nothing “falls through the cracks”